Recognizing how stressful going to the dentist is for many people, we’ve worked hard to create a relaxing office environment. Throughout your time with us, you’ll enjoy caring service from our friendly staff. Our goal is to see that you maintain a healthy and attractive smile, and we’re determined to lay the groundwork for a lasting relationship.
We provide a range of dental treatments to patients having different tooth-related problems some of which are :
- Complete exams, x-rays, and dental cleanings
- Fillings, root canals, and extractions
- Cosmetic dentistry, such as whitening, porcelain, and composite veneers
- Implants – placement and restoration
- Crowns, bridges, full and partial dentures
- Oral appliances for control of sleep apnea
- Preventive care, periodontal therapy, and nutritional counseling
- Relaxation techniques using nitrous oxide sedation
- Wisdom Tooth Surgery.
Oral Medicine addresses diseases and conditions affecting the mouth. This profession is a bridge between dentistry and medicine, providing non-surgical treatments. If you suffer from any of the following diseases or conditions, you may benefit from our consultation :
- Ulcers, color changes, bumps
- Dry mouth and salivary gland disorders
- Oral complications from cancer treatment
- Infections in the mouth
- Gum enlargement
- Canker sore outbreaks
- Burning mouth
- Many other oral diseases.
Our Oral and maxillofacial Services-
- Teeth extraction (including removing wisdom teeth)
- Dental implants and associated bone grafting and soft tissue grafting procedures
- Outpatient anesthesia (for adults and children)
- Jaw Surgery (Orthognathic surgery-straightening the jaws)
- Removal of tumors and growths from the jaws and the mouth
- Jaw reconstruction
- Jaw joint surgery (TMJ)
- Removal of cancer from the mouth, jaws, and neck
- Cleft lip and palate surgery
- Surgery for salivary gland pathology.
Our prosthodontics abilities-
You can call it cosmetic dentistry, or a mouth makeover, or a mouth rehabilitation. But in each of these cases, you are talking about three main services: Dental implants, cosmetic dental veneers, and treatment of gum disease.
Dental implants provide you with new teeth to replace ones that are either missing or damaged. Dental implants not only look like real teeth, but they also have the stability, comfort, and functionality of real teeth, too.
Dental veneers are custom-designed and manufactured shells that are attached to the surface of your real teeth to improve the appearance of your smile.
- Periodontal therapy returns your gums and jawbone to normal health. For the very best implants, you need the care of both a periodontist and a prosthodontist.
Orthodontics is a specialist branch of dentistry that deals with the diagnosis, prevention, and correction of dental and facial irregularities occurring from:
- A bad bite or malocclusion
- Missing or extra teeth
- Misaligned, crooked, or crowded teeth
- An overbite or underbite
- Misaligned or incorrect jaw position
Most of these issues are corrected using braces, which are made from wires and springs attached to tiny metal plates or a plastic mold. The brace applies gentle force to the teeth and encourages them to adopt a different alignment. Braces will improve the function and general appearance of the teeth.
The state of the art facilities includes :
—> Dental chairs are computerized, fully automatic, and state of the art.
—> Intraoral cameras for image recording.
—> Intraoral x-ray machine.
—> RVG (Digital Radiography)- With minimum radiation and Instant X-ray images.
—> Light curing units and ultra-fast lights for bonding and filling of teeth.
—> Teeth scaling and cleaning using ultrasonic scalers.
—> Root canal treatments done using rotary endodontic systems.
—> High-speed handpieces for accurate and precise work.
—> Total sterilization and disinfection using the latest autoclaves.
—> Air abrasion unit for quick and effective stain removal.
—> All dental imaging, patient record management, and patient education done by software technology.
—> Parking available.
Choosing our clinic not only provides access to top-quality treatments and our expertise you will also benefit from our great attention to detail when it comes to patient care.
Following reasons will guide you to come to us:-
–> You will have access to the latest in dental technology.
–> No time to call for an appointment? We have an online booking service for a time slot as per your choice.
–> We provide a great variety of treatments for our patients.
–> Have a fear of the dentist? Don’t worry – We have been trained as to how to aid those having phobia of dentists.
–> You can book a consultation with us.